Terms of Services – Coupon Club Members
YCOOP TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP AND YCOOP MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT.
Please read these terms of service (“terms”, “terms of service”) carefully before using our Service (as defined below) operated by YCoop, address: 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT, (the “Company”, “us”, “we”, “our”). The use of our Service is subject to the terms of this agreement at all times, together with the additional terms and information contained in:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted use and prohibited uses of our Service. When using our Service, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Together, these documents form your agreement (the “Agreement”) with us. By using our Service, you confirm that you agree with and accept these terms of service. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Service.
- Member: an individual who has entered into the Agreement with the Company for the purposes of purchasing the Service.
- Membership fees: as defined in section 5.
- Retailer: a company or other business to which the Company provides the £5 Welcome Discount Service.
- Affiliate partners: a third-party or other business which provides the Coupon Club Service.
- Coupon Club Membership Programme / Service: the service supplied by the Company to a Member consisting of a promise to make certain payment of money on the terms and conditions set out in the Agreement for the benefit of a Member. The service also consists of granting a Member access to a variety of money saving clubs. These clubs allow a Member to earn cashback, purchase items with discounts and vouchers. The service also consists of a Best Price protection.
1. The services
1.1 Coupon Club service description
The Company operates a membership programme (the “Membership” and the “Programme”), under which the Company, in consideration for the Membership Fee, makes a promise to each Member to pay for the benefit of such Member a fixed amount of money (on the terms and conditions set out herein) on its first call. This corresponds to the £5 Welcome Discount.
The other Coupon Club Services are:
- Up to 15% cashback on any online order not including the one where you get the £5 discount
- The Best Price Club to get a refund of the price difference between the 2 same products when you purchase an item using your £15 cashback
The specific benefits of the Coupon Club Services are always subject to availability and change as defined in section 6. The Member should check the Website or contact the Customer Service team in order to check whether a particular benefit is available at a given time.
1.2 How Coupon Club works – the Promise
When purchasing goods or service from a Retailer, an individual customer will be offered to subscribe to Coupon Club on the checkout page .
A Member will pay the Membership Fee as consideration for the Company’s promise that on the first occasion when the Member places an order with a Retailer, the Company will pay a sum of money for the benefit of the Member to be used by that Member exclusively towards that Member’s payment of the consideration for that Member’s order (the “Promise”).
On the first call by a Member on the Promise, the payment by the Company shall amount to a fixed amount of £5 for the benefit of the Member.
A member will then gain access to different services:
- Up to 15% cashback on any online order not including the one where you get the £5 discount
- The Best Price Club to get a refund of the price difference between the 2 same products when you purchase an item using your 15% cashback
As mentioned above, these services may vary in time and are subject to change.
We reserve the right to change the amount payable by the Company on each occasion a Member calls on the Promise and will give you 30 days advance notice before doing so.
Members are not allowed to transfer/or trade their rights under the Agreement to any other person.
In the event of fraudulent, abusive or other activity we determine to be unfair, we reserve the right to terminate your Membership.
A Promise can only be called, and the Company can only be held liable to fulfil the Promise to pay, where a Member has made a successful purchase with a Retailer, in relation to which the Retailer has agreed to subscribe to the the Coupon Club memberships at checkout .
When called, the amount representing the Promise will be deducted from the total amount due from the Member to the Retailer at the point of checkout in respect of the purchase, reducing the total price to be paid by the Member to the Retailer.
The Member hereby agrees and authorizes the Company to pay the amount representing the Promise directly to the Retailer with whom the purchase order was processed, on behalf of the Member.
The Company hereby confirms and the Member agrees that the Promise is not and does not represent the issue of a voucher provided by or redeemable with the Company or any Retailer.
A Promise cannot be called, and Coupon Club will not be deemed liable for a Promise to pay if:
- The effective payment of the purchase order on which the Promise has been called but wasn’t processed
- Purchase orders are made with the intent to be cancelled after.
- Purchase orders are refunded
1.3 Coupon Club – Best Price Promise
Coupon Club members are given 100% of the price difference and shipping costs under the Coupon Club Best Price Promise.
Conditions are as follows:
- The item is a product bought from an e-commerce website. It has to be brand new and still unopened;
- The claim is made by a Coupon Club active member that has paid his membership on time , has not cancelled their membership and made their purchase using the £5 welcome discount or the 15% cashback.
- The Coupon Club member makes a claim under the Best Price Promise up to 30 days after the purchase of a qualifying product;
- A Coupon Club customer service employee will make sure that the product is in brand new condition with its original packaging, that the 2 products are the same products from a universal product identifier point of view. Both have to be in stock and available on the two websites;
- The price difference between the 2 products will not exceed more than £50;
- A member can only price match one item per week;
The following are excluded from the Best Price Promise service:
- Refurbished, opened and non packaged products.
- Prices on after applicable rebates, free offers, coupons, or one-time-only discounts from an Approved Competitor’s website, or specific offers based on group pricing, volume, or lot promotions.
- Purchases during the weeks of Cyber Monday, Black Friday, Thanksgiving and any “on sale” items.
- Items in the following categories: motors, gift cards.
- Items purchased from Amazon.com and any direct affiliates of the Amazon group
To make a claim, please contact Coupon Club to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for your claim to be handled, please insert the following mandatory information (if any of the following information is missing, your request will not be treated): order details (merchants website, order number, date of purchase), the name and link of the “better price” website, link or picture of the amount quoted for the same product, any relevant files or additional information.
1.4 Coupon Club - Cashback
- £15 cashback max per order
- 2 cashback claims max per week
- Cashback will be credited on your bank account after accumulating £100 in cashback
- Claims must be made within 15 days of the date of your purchase
- Orders and purchases from amazon.com are not eligible for cashback, best price or £5 welcome discount
- Submit the following document with the claim: Proof of delivery with tracking number, invoice from the merchant, a screenshot of the credit/debit card statement
2. Trial period
The Membership is offered a trial period. During the trial period, a Member can cancel its Membership at any time, as described in section 10. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the length of the trial period.
4. Coupon Club membership and usage
- By joining the Coupon Club Membership, you confirm that you are a UK resident aged 18 or over and legally able to enter into a binding contract.
- Only one Membership is allowed for each individual Member at any given time.
- Each Member agrees that the Service may only be used for his/her own personal benefit and is subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.
- The legal owner of the email address used to sign up to the Service is deemed the account owner. Any Promise called upon by a third party using the account will be credited back to the Company using the payment method recorded during the enrolment process.
5. Coupon Club membership fee
The Membership Fee will be charged on an monthly basis (unless stated otherwise during the enrolment process). The payment of your Membership Fee is charged automatically, as authorised by the shopper, on the payment method used during the enrolment process, unless the agreement is cancelled or terminated by the Company. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the membership fee for each renewal term effective at renewal of your Membership and will give you a 30 days advance notice before doing so.
6. Coupon Club membership renewal
Coupon Club Membership will automatically renew each year for annual memberships, unless your Coupon Club Membership has been cancelled or terminated. You authorise us to charge the renewal membership fee on the payment method during enrolment. We reserve the right to change the frequency of your Coupon Club Membership Fee, and will give you 30 days advance notice before doing so.
7. Cancellation and termination
Cancellation or termination by the Member:
- You can cancel your membership at any time, and without having to justify the reason. You can cancel your membership simply by requesting it using the following ways:
- In the event of a cancellation, Member will continue to have access to the Service until the end of his membership period.
Cancellation or termination by Coupon Club:
- Coupon Club keeps the right to terminate your membership at any time, without having to justify the reason.
- In the event of a fraudulent, abusive or other activity we determine to be unfair, we reserve the right to terminate your account. Unfair Coupon Club usage.
8. Refund policy
1 month of membership fees are refundable if the service was not used.
- We will exercise reasonable care and skill in performing our obligations to you but we do not guarantee that the Service will meet your requirements.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clause 2, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may incur:
- for any loss of revenue, business, anticipated savings or profits;
- any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or other claims, howsoever caused or arising;
- resulting from any transaction via the Site with any retailer;
- in connection with the accuracy or content of any reviews of products or services displayed on our Site or on any other website that you may access via our Site;
- arising from an inability to access our Site, from any use of the Site or from reliance on the data transmitted using the Site where such losses or damages are caused by any event beyond our reasonable control including as a result of the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet;
- in connection with any voucher codes that you obtain via our Site.
- Where we are found to be liable to you, our total liability (regardless of how many claims are brought) shall be the total value of any Promises called upon by you and other benefits you received during the previous 12 month period from when a claim is brought.
- Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms whether express or implied are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Governing law and disputes
The Agreement and the Terms of Coupon Club Membership shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.
11. Data protection
12. Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to eliminate, add, change and substitute benefits and vendors without notice. We further reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement and any Coupon Club Membership policies at any time without prior notice.
13. Fraud preventions
We reserve the right to investigate any transactions that you make using our Service. If we believe that abuse or suspect any fraudulent usage of our Service, we reserve the right to terminate your Membership and shall forfeit all future usage of our Service